At Dropsolid, we believe that connecting is key. The connection between marketing and technology. Between human and digital. Between our company and the client. And not to forget, the connection between you and us. We live each day by our 6 core values: Trust, Enjoy, Challenge, Grow, Help and Connect, and apply them 360° into our company. Driven by anopen culture and with a passion for open-source, we always put our clients first. With one goal in mind: the best digital experiences for every customer.
Does this sound interesting? Then be sure to read on!
Responsibilities that excite you:
- You are interested in the business and the needs of the customer and ask the right questions.
- You translate the customer's needs into a functional analysis that is used as a blueprint for the development of websites, webshops and other online applications.
- Together with the UX designers, you work out the prototypes, mockups, screenflows and wireframes to support a finished functional analysis.
- You organise and lead workshops with the customer in which you distil the information from the discussions analytically and ensure a crystal-clear functional analysis.
- You process the statistics from various tools to underpin your verbal and written advice.
Dropsolid encourages diversity and individuality and is proud to work with talents from different backgrounds. We try to create an environment in which all talents can develop to their full potential, regardless of gender, age, cultural origin, nationality, or function limitation.
You identify with the following skillset:
- 2 Years experience in a similar function within the digital sector.
- Experience with a wide range of tools, techniques and technologies to strengthen your analyses and digital advice (think of Jira, HTML and CSS, prototype software, privacy by design, web security, etc.)
- Knowledge of how CMS systems (and preferably Drupal) work and how this can be used for our clients.
- The ability to speak the language of the customer as well as the language of our designers and developers.
- A strong sense of responsibility, solution-oriented and plan-based thinking.
- Smooth customer communication skills and experience with leading workshops and giving presentations.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You work mainly from Ghent and are willing to occasionally visit the customer in Brussels.
What do you get in return?
- You will be working in a challenging, innovative company with a clear vision, based on our 6 core values
- All employees within Dropsolid are involved in the growth of Dropsolid and get the opportunity to think along and to develop themselves.
- A varied job with challenging projects surrounded by a young and motivated team in Gent.
- Effective training and guidance is provided by senior profiles at the client with whom you will be working closely. Of course you can always count on the support of your Dropsolid colleagues.
- The talent manager is always available for any question/opinion.
- A cheerful Thursday drink and regular team activities.
- An interesting salary package with extralegal benefits, 12 ADV days and many growth opportunities.