(updated september 2022)
Since 2020 we've experienced an unseen digital acceleration. It has become so much more important to connect with your customers at every stage of their customer journey.
Why are Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) becoming more popular? A DXP offers solutions to many marketing and technical challenges of organizations and businesses today.
DXP as an answer to Customer Obsession
Multiple factors have led to businesses becoming extremely customer-oriented:
- Digital channels have become the dominant way consumers interact with companies.
- Customers expect great experiences like they get from Google, Apple and Spotify.
- Mobile devices provide location and immediacy, creating new opportunities for businesses to engage with their customers.
- Social channels have established themselves as a leading channel for businesses to interact with customers in one-to-one conversations.
- Data insight is making it possible to target individual visitors with a highly personalized experience.
- Artificial Intelligence is becoming more accessible and can digest vast amounts of interaction data to turn them into actionable insights.
- Digital technology is a catalyst for disruption in traditional industries; think of Uber and Airbnb and the customer experience they offer.
Discover Dropsolid Experience Cloud
Dropsolid makes powerful Open DXP technology accessible for midsize businesses and organizations.