Powered by Drupal and open source
Assemble and deploy digital experiences using the best enterprise open source platforms available like Drupal, Mautic and Apache Unomi.
Are you looking for a reliable long term solution to gradually expand your digital experiences?
A portable solution at an affordable license cost? Look no further, come talk to us.
Speed up your workflows and go faster to market
Dropsolid Experience Cloud lets you work faster in several ways:
- Automate DevOps tasks and save your web team time daily
- Run faster deployments and lower the risk of mistakes
- Imagine new websites in an instant
- Schedule cron jobs for efficient update and back-up management
- Protect your digital assets through secure and GDPR-proof access
Connect your ecosystem in a composable architecture
Connect your website and marketing tools to your existing tech stack for the ultimate in flexibility and security. Our open Integration Hub allows you to:
- Connect any application via secure API integration
- Avoid custom coded integrations for less maintenance overhead
- Get to market faster using the drag and drop interface
Low-code experience building
Low-code Site Builder empowers anyone to create digital applications. No limitations on what or how you build. Developers can create flexible components and allow exactly the level of freedom that non-technical users need to independently create and update beautiful landing pages.
Marketers can build beautiful personalized landing pages, emails and customer journeys with a drag-and-drop interface.
Hosting? In the cloud, on premise or hybrid
Dropsolid Experience Cloud runs on fast and secure hosting that is optimized for Drupal. Over 1,800 environments run on our Google Cloud hosting platform.
- Faster page load times due to optimized Drupal hosting
- Instant fixes of global security vulnerabilities across all your environments
- SLA on both infrastructure and application level, including your own dev work
- Single point of contact for any platform issues
Hybrid or on-premise hosting? Also possible! Dropsolid Experience Cloud supports your preferred hosting partner, like AWS or Microsoft Azure. Choose a hybrid setup that suits you best: Cloud 2 Cloud, Cloud 2 Prem, Cloud 2 Remote, or Cloud 2 Cluster.
Scale your digital presence
Managing multiple digital experiences in Drupal has never been easier, thanks to the power of Dropsolid Experience Cloud. Our multi-market module enables you to spin up new websites easily, without typical maintenance, security or efficiency issues. Different types of multisite management are supported, ranging from domain access to rapid deployment, or identical sites using installation profiles.
Designed for collaboration
Advanced collaboration capabilities allow you to work on our Open DXP alongside your partners or freelancers. Develop locally, push updates, review code, empower your teams to develop new features, and check on progress in real time. Supported by a Gitlab integration and local development tools. With Drupal Cloud, you make building experiences a team sport.