What is Multi Mautic?
Multi Mautic is of a combination of one Central Mautic and multiple Local Mautics to manage and execute marketing campaigns across various regions and markets. The Central Mautic is overlooked by your corporate team, while the Local Mautics are managed by your local or regional marketing and sales teams.
- Each local team has its own Local Mautic, which they can use to execute marketing campaigns specific to its local market. These Local Mautics are separate from each other, and data access is restricted based on the team and region they serve.
- On top of these Local Mautics, there is a Central Mautic controlled by your corporate marketing team. This team can use the Central Mautic to coordinate and execute global marketing campaigns across all markets while also keeping track of the overall performance, data, and security of all Local Mautics.
A Multi Mautic can provide additional features that are designed to facilitate collaboration and coordination between your local and corporate marketing teams. These features can include things like shared assets and templates, workflows, and reporting dashboards that provide insights into the performance of each Local Mautic instance.
Key benefits of our Multi Mautic
Central templates and branding
Manage email templates centrally and ensure all your local teams are using your branding consistently.
Centrally controlled data integrations
No overhead or hassle of making data integrations multiple times. You integrate once with your Multi Mautic and all other Mautics follow automatically.
Based on Mautic, an open-source marketing automation tool driven by a large global community where Dropsolid plays an active role as a Product Lead and member of the security team.
- Simple and predictable pricing based on volumes: avoid vendor lock-in or surprises as you grow
- Low barrier: start small and add instances as your organization grows or matures
- Part of our Open DXP: one integrated platform that enables your corporate team to keep control (budget, reporting, templates, taxonomies, integrations, etc.) and local teams to get limited access to data, content, and reporting. Both for Marketing Automation ànd CMS.
How it actually works for local and corporate marketers
- Collect all contacts (and merge them) in the corporate environment (the Central Mautic)
- Create and distribute email, form, and campaign templates to all local environments (the Local Mautics)
- Create and send emails to all contacts or specific segments
- Have an overview of the overall audience, engagement, and campaign reports and filter them per local environment as well